Friday, November 9, 2007

3 weeks left!

Wow I can't believe that there is only three weeks left til’ Mr. Chase Mathew Kalayji makes his debut into the world(give or take a week)! Life as we know it will no longer be the same. Sleeping more than three hours consecutively will only be a mere distant memory that we hold on to for dear life. Trying to get ready to go out of the house with the three boys and into the car will be a great accomplishment all on its own.

Why do we lds people do such crazy things as having so many kids back to back is clearly insane to the outside world. I guess the reason we keep on doing it(DeAnne might disagree) is because it truly brings us the most amazing sprit(sometimes the bad kind) to our home:) Might be a tad cliché, but I can't think of anything else in this world that is more gratifying than seeing the boys grow.

1 comment:

{priscilla} said...

NAZAR!!! How on earth did you find me???? How are you?! How is life treating you? Gosh it's been so long since we've spoken....like 10 years!! So your family is growing too huh?! I'm gonna check out your family blog to see pics of your kiddies -k- Keep in touch! Where are you living now? I'm always going down to whittier to visit my family so we're gonna have to get our families together to meet and hang out! I also have a myspace page too. Check it out...
www.myspace.com/priscillakauvaka but it's marked private so if you don't have a my space page I can't add you as one of my friends. But totally keep in touch. Priscilla